Last night played host to the first talks organised by Creative Review as part of their Creative Futures programme.
It took place in an amazing venue in East London, the playstation3 rooms (pictured) is a collaboration between PlayStation, Tom Dixon and fresh new design talent, resulting in an innovative and inspiring space. Both Kate Moross and Digital Club gave really interesting accounts of their careers so far and it was apparent they both have pretty exciting futures ahead of them.
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard's personal polaroids
- Nora Sturges' clean and simple paintings using the unusual medium of eggs
- "A small Japanese photographer is on the same page of great photographers!": Piczo joins WeFolk
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Patrick Kyle uses analogue and digital techniques in these pared-back illustrations
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio