Last night played host to the first talks organised by Creative Review as part of their Creative Futures programme.
It took place in an amazing venue in East London, the playstation3 rooms (pictured) is a collaboration between PlayStation, Tom Dixon and fresh new design talent, resulting in an innovative and inspiring space. Both Kate Moross and Digital Club gave really interesting accounts of their careers so far and it was apparent they both have pretty exciting futures ahead of them.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"