Last night played host to the first talks organised by Creative Review as part of their Creative Futures programme.
It took place in an amazing venue in East London, the playstation3 rooms (pictured) is a collaboration between PlayStation, Tom Dixon and fresh new design talent, resulting in an innovative and inspiring space. Both Kate Moross and Digital Club gave really interesting accounts of their careers so far and it was apparent they both have pretty exciting futures ahead of them.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant