If we’re going to take time to plug huge corporate companies we might just as well do two in the same day. I don’t know too much about the site but its pretty amazing.
Using the tagline, ‘Good things should never end’, the site quite literally doesn’t end. Scrolling down you can never reach the bottom of the page and although the content is repeated, it’s done in a way that doesn’t make it obvious. Nice illustrations and interactive bits and pieces throughout.
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bread handbags and topless portraits: the NSFW work of Chloe Wise
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design