If we’re going to take time to plug huge corporate companies we might just as well do two in the same day. I don’t know too much about the site but its pretty amazing.
Using the tagline, ‘Good things should never end’, the site quite literally doesn’t end. Scrolling down you can never reach the bottom of the page and although the content is repeated, it’s done in a way that doesn’t make it obvious. Nice illustrations and interactive bits and pieces throughout.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web