If we’re going to take time to plug huge corporate companies we might just as well do two in the same day. I don’t know too much about the site but its pretty amazing.
Using the tagline, ‘Good things should never end’, the site quite literally doesn’t end. Scrolling down you can never reach the bottom of the page and although the content is repeated, it’s done in a way that doesn’t make it obvious. Nice illustrations and interactive bits and pieces throughout.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood