Continuing the very fashionable ‘tote bag’ movement that’s happening at the moment we’ve got some brand new ones from NYC.
BA-Reps Illustration agency (twinned with CIA over here) have asked four of their artists, McFaul, Adrian Johnson, Andrew Bannecker and Josh Cochran to design a limited edition reusable bag.
Check out BA -Reps and give Matthew an e-mail if you’d like to know more…
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf