Continuing the very fashionable ‘tote bag’ movement that’s happening at the moment we’ve got some brand new ones from NYC.
BA-Reps Illustration agency (twinned with CIA over here) have asked four of their artists, McFaul, Adrian Johnson, Andrew Bannecker and Josh Cochran to design a limited edition reusable bag.
Check out BA -Reps and give Matthew an e-mail if you’d like to know more…
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"