Curated by Maria Joudina, Johanna Lundberg and Matt Robinson, Polygon is a group show by recent graduates and final year students from Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication, University of Brighton, Denmark’s Design School and The Royal College of Art.
Each piece of work takes its inspiration from a different geometric shape and will be interpreted through a range of different mediums. Open Saturday 24 November at Terrace Gallery, 4-17 Frederick Terrace, London. E8 4EW.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations