Curated by Maria Joudina, Johanna Lundberg and Matt Robinson, Polygon is a group show by recent graduates and final year students from Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication, University of Brighton, Denmark’s Design School and The Royal College of Art.
Each piece of work takes its inspiration from a different geometric shape and will be interpreted through a range of different mediums. Open Saturday 24 November at Terrace Gallery, 4-17 Frederick Terrace, London. E8 4EW.
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August