Curated by Maria Joudina, Johanna Lundberg and Matt Robinson, Polygon is a group show by recent graduates and final year students from Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication, University of Brighton, Denmark’s Design School and The Royal College of Art.
Each piece of work takes its inspiration from a different geometric shape and will be interpreted through a range of different mediums. Open Saturday 24 November at Terrace Gallery, 4-17 Frederick Terrace, London. E8 4EW.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web