Curated by Maria Joudina, Johanna Lundberg and Matt Robinson, Polygon is a group show by recent graduates and final year students from Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication, University of Brighton, Denmark’s Design School and The Royal College of Art.
Each piece of work takes its inspiration from a different geometric shape and will be interpreted through a range of different mediums. Open Saturday 24 November at Terrace Gallery, 4-17 Frederick Terrace, London. E8 4EW.
- Photographer Mark Hartman on travelling to Coney Island every day to make his Island series
- Illustrator Lizzy Stewart shares some gems from her bookshelf
- Brooklyn-based Jyan Ku’s naive pastel works are oddly charming
- Jules de Balincourt’s vivid paintings of public spaces play with reality
- Harry Israelson photographs a renaissance fair in sunny California
- Pentagram’s Domenic Lippa designs the inaugural issue of YES & NO Magazine
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again