Good morning everyone! For my first post on It’s Nice That I thought it’d be good to set an upbeat tone for a cold Monday morning.
After the recent passing of the inspirational Tony Wilson, I’ve been listening to a lot of ‘Madchester’ documentaries and re-living some classic albums from the time. So in his honour, on this the first day of the week I’m posting not only a great piece of album cover typography from Central Station Design, but also a great tune to set your week up.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August