Good morning everyone! For my first post on It’s Nice That I thought it’d be good to set an upbeat tone for a cold Monday morning.
After the recent passing of the inspirational Tony Wilson, I’ve been listening to a lot of ‘Madchester’ documentaries and re-living some classic albums from the time. So in his honour, on this the first day of the week I’m posting not only a great piece of album cover typography from Central Station Design, but also a great tune to set your week up.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns