Good morning everyone! For my first post on It’s Nice That I thought it’d be good to set an upbeat tone for a cold Monday morning.
After the recent passing of the inspirational Tony Wilson, I’ve been listening to a lot of ‘Madchester’ documentaries and re-living some classic albums from the time. So in his honour, on this the first day of the week I’m posting not only a great piece of album cover typography from Central Station Design, but also a great tune to set your week up.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity