It’s with great pleasure we welcome designer Alex Bec to the It’s Nice That family. Alex is a Brighton graduate who is currently mixing freelance design work with working for the illustration collective Peepshow.
His first post will be coming up later this morning but until then check out his portfolio, including this piece for the forthcoming ‘Polygon’ show.
- The cut glass assemblages of graphic-turned-3D designer Juli Bolaños-Durman
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant