The second RotoVision book we are reviewing is entitled, The Best Tables, Chairs and Lights and quite frankly it does exactly what it says on the tin. This meaty doorstop of a book is packed with nearly 500 pages of the most innovative and inspirational tables, chairs and lights, showcasing some of the worlds most renowned designers.
This is not only a great design book for any product designer, it is a fantastic source of inspiration and reference for anyone interested in design in general.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school