The second RotoVision book we are reviewing is entitled, The Best Tables, Chairs and Lights and quite frankly it does exactly what it says on the tin. This meaty doorstop of a book is packed with nearly 500 pages of the most innovative and inspirational tables, chairs and lights, showcasing some of the worlds most renowned designers.
This is not only a great design book for any product designer, it is a fantastic source of inspiration and reference for anyone interested in design in general.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016