The second RotoVision book we are reviewing is entitled, The Best Tables, Chairs and Lights and quite frankly it does exactly what it says on the tin. This meaty doorstop of a book is packed with nearly 500 pages of the most innovative and inspirational tables, chairs and lights, showcasing some of the worlds most renowned designers.
This is not only a great design book for any product designer, it is a fantastic source of inspiration and reference for anyone interested in design in general.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity