United Visual Artists (UVA) went round all the blogs about a month ago and instead of posting them up then I thought I’d leave it a while until they had some more work up. They consistently produce incredible work including this piece, Triptych (in situ in Paris, for Nuit Blanche).
Triptych represents the next phase of UVA’s explorations in monumental site-specific LED sculpture – three brooding presences that respond to the movements of people approaching them, creating a visceral experience of sound and light.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli