United Visual Artists (UVA) went round all the blogs about a month ago and instead of posting them up then I thought I’d leave it a while until they had some more work up. They consistently produce incredible work including this piece, Triptych (in situ in Paris, for Nuit Blanche).
Triptych represents the next phase of UVA’s explorations in monumental site-specific LED sculpture – three brooding presences that respond to the movements of people approaching them, creating a visceral experience of sound and light.
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The mesmerising graphic design of mid-century typewriter manufacturer Olivetti
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"