United Visual Artists (UVA) went round all the blogs about a month ago and instead of posting them up then I thought I’d leave it a while until they had some more work up. They consistently produce incredible work including this piece, Triptych (in situ in Paris, for Nuit Blanche).
Triptych represents the next phase of UVA’s explorations in monumental site-specific LED sculpture – three brooding presences that respond to the movements of people approaching them, creating a visceral experience of sound and light.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August