United Visual Artists (UVA) went round all the blogs about a month ago and instead of posting them up then I thought I’d leave it a while until they had some more work up. They consistently produce incredible work including this piece, Triptych (in situ in Paris, for Nuit Blanche).
Triptych represents the next phase of UVA’s explorations in monumental site-specific LED sculpture – three brooding presences that respond to the movements of people approaching them, creating a visceral experience of sound and light.
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- Allen Jones' Maîtresse, a series of S&M-inspired paintings
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau