United Visual Artists (UVA) went round all the blogs about a month ago and instead of posting them up then I thought I’d leave it a while until they had some more work up. They consistently produce incredible work including this piece, Triptych (in situ in Paris, for Nuit Blanche).
Triptych represents the next phase of UVA’s explorations in monumental site-specific LED sculpture – three brooding presences that respond to the movements of people approaching them, creating a visceral experience of sound and light.
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- Marvel Studio releases rejected Iron Man logos
- Dull reality spruced up beautifully by photographer Teddy Delcroix
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang