Simon Hoegsberg is a photographer based in Copenhagen, he has just finished taking a photograph that took 17 months to make and stands at an impressive 100 meters long. There are 178 people in the picture, all shot in the course of 20 days from the same spot on a rail road bridge on Warschauer Strasse in Berlin in the summer of 2007.
The title of the photograph is ‘We’re All Gonna Die – 100 meters of existence’.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf