Simon Hoegsberg is a photographer based in Copenhagen, he has just finished taking a photograph that took 17 months to make and stands at an impressive 100 meters long. There are 178 people in the picture, all shot in the course of 20 days from the same spot on a rail road bridge on Warschauer Strasse in Berlin in the summer of 2007.
The title of the photograph is ‘We’re All Gonna Die – 100 meters of existence’.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant