Simon Hoegsberg is a photographer based in Copenhagen, he has just finished taking a photograph that took 17 months to make and stands at an impressive 100 meters long. There are 178 people in the picture, all shot in the course of 20 days from the same spot on a rail road bridge on Warschauer Strasse in Berlin in the summer of 2007.
The title of the photograph is ‘We’re All Gonna Die – 100 meters of existence’.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?