The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau