The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books