The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale