The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography