The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school