The nice people over at RotoVision sent through a few of their books for us to have a look. Every Monday we’re going to preview one of them.
For over 30 years, RotoVision has been recognised by professionals and students as the publisher of choice for illustrated books on all aspects of graphic design, illustration, product design, digital design,
photography, digital video, stage and screen.
Kicking off this series of reviews is, The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism. ‘Stunning, provocative and essential photographs from the best in the field’. A beautiful book with page after page of amazing photography, covering every aspect of photojournalism. Well worth a look.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity