The past week or so has seen a few things drop through the letter box:
Damien Correll sent us his postcard.
Sketch Creative posted us a copy of their mailer (background).
Nigel Peake (Guest poster a few weeks ago) posted us a copy of Billboards In A Shed City for us to have a proper look at, it is really nice.
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Dezeen founder and editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks us through his bookshelf
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs