Today is an exciting day here at It’s Nice That as we managed to acquire one of the big digital advertising boards at the world famous Piccadilly Circus lights.
So, until 5am tomorrow morning our 30 second advert will play once every three minutes alongside some of the biggest brands in the world.
A massive thanks to Rainbow Dropshadow who have done an incredible job putting the animation together, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, and seeing ice cream sundaes being made makes a refreshing change to the latest slick corporation promos.
Also a big thanks to Phil, who without his generosity none of this would’ve been possible.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language