Today is an exciting day here at It’s Nice That as we managed to acquire one of the big digital advertising boards at the world famous Piccadilly Circus lights.
So, until 5am tomorrow morning our 30 second advert will play once every three minutes alongside some of the biggest brands in the world.
A massive thanks to Rainbow Dropshadow who have done an incredible job putting the animation together, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, and seeing ice cream sundaes being made makes a refreshing change to the latest slick corporation promos.
Also a big thanks to Phil, who without his generosity none of this would’ve been possible.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich