Today is an exciting day here at It’s Nice That as we managed to acquire one of the big digital advertising boards at the world famous Piccadilly Circus lights.
So, until 5am tomorrow morning our 30 second advert will play once every three minutes alongside some of the biggest brands in the world.
A massive thanks to Rainbow Dropshadow who have done an incredible job putting the animation together, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, and seeing ice cream sundaes being made makes a refreshing change to the latest slick corporation promos.
Also a big thanks to Phil, who without his generosity none of this would’ve been possible.
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)