Today is an exciting day here at It’s Nice That as we managed to acquire one of the big digital advertising boards at the world famous Piccadilly Circus lights.
So, until 5am tomorrow morning our 30 second advert will play once every three minutes alongside some of the biggest brands in the world.
A massive thanks to Rainbow Dropshadow who have done an incredible job putting the animation together, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, and seeing ice cream sundaes being made makes a refreshing change to the latest slick corporation promos.
Also a big thanks to Phil, who without his generosity none of this would’ve been possible.
- Fear of a flat planet: Heatherwick Studio’s adventures with clay
- Graphic designer Braulio Amado picks out his favourite posters of 2016 from his new book
- Nice Threads, Mate embroiders throwaway British culture in incredible detail
- The high-powered fashion photography of duo Florence & Nicolas
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- Paul Rand’s IBM Graphic Standards Manual to be reissued
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project