Today is an exciting day here at It’s Nice That as we managed to acquire one of the big digital advertising boards at the world famous Piccadilly Circus lights.
So, until 5am tomorrow morning our 30 second advert will play once every three minutes alongside some of the biggest brands in the world.
A massive thanks to Rainbow Dropshadow who have done an incredible job putting the animation together, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, and seeing ice cream sundaes being made makes a refreshing change to the latest slick corporation promos.
Also a big thanks to Phil, who without his generosity none of this would’ve been possible.
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round