The weekend’s Art of Football event at London Graphics Centre was a roaring success with the talents of Craig Ward and Jamie Brown battling it out in the first weekend fixture.
Check out all the images over on the flickr. Amazing final results well worth a look, if you didn’t check out their personal portfolios before they’re also well worth a gander.
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web