Now this is a nice idea, founded in 2007 by Christopher Sleboda and Kathleen Burns, Part of It works with artists to create products for causes they are passionate about. Sales from these products benefit charities chosen by the artists.
Pictured are two tote bags designed by Geneviève Gauckler. Other designers to be involved with the project are Daniel Eatock, Dustin Amery Hostetler, Mark Owens, Michael Perry and Ryan Waller
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale