Now this is a nice idea, founded in 2007 by Christopher Sleboda and Kathleen Burns, Part of It works with artists to create products for causes they are passionate about. Sales from these products benefit charities chosen by the artists.
Pictured are two tote bags designed by Geneviève Gauckler. Other designers to be involved with the project are Daniel Eatock, Dustin Amery Hostetler, Mark Owens, Michael Perry and Ryan Waller
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood