Here’s Carson’s choice for this Friday.
‘I have a collection of weird, old photographs and this one is by far my favourite. It doesn’t seem possible that this woman exists in the same age as photography. She looks like she lives in Narnia. The photo’s very small – 2.5” x 4” – and it sits on the window sill of my kitchen so I look at it a lot while doing the dishes. I made a drawing of it, but it pales in comparison.’
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood