Here’s Carson’s choice for this Friday.
‘I have a collection of weird, old photographs and this one is by far my favourite. It doesn’t seem possible that this woman exists in the same age as photography. She looks like she lives in Narnia. The photo’s very small – 2.5” x 4” – and it sits on the window sill of my kitchen so I look at it a lot while doing the dishes. I made a drawing of it, but it pales in comparison.’
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations