Rounding off the week of designers exhibiting at Launch comes from Max Lamb. I first saw Max’s work at the Milan Furniture Fair in May where he was exhibiting his Pewter Stool, a stool produced in the sand by creating 3 holes and the base and then pouring the molten pewter in and leaving to set.
Continuing that theme of recording his process in film and exhibiting that film sped up, he was working his way through his latest seat, this time sandstone.
Certainly an exciting young designer and somebody worth keeping an eye out for.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016