Glasgow graduate Tabrez initially started this project, ’26 Letters’ as a cross disciplinary collaboration within his department (photography, illustration and graphic design) but evolved and included contributors such as Sara Fanelli, Frost Design, Daniel Eatock, Practise and Build.
Really nice project and the link shows the stages as the piece got passed from one designer to another.
- Murray Ballard explores the strange, myth-filled world of cryogenically freezing people
- Folded posters by Philipp Möckli advertise a show about the art of making
- Things: the post that excited us most in May
- Les Cousins’ portfolio spans graphic design for karaoke nuts and perfume inspired by Ernest Hemingway
- #currentmood, and the art that reflects our strange social media revelations
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- Advice and insights on setting up your own design agency
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys