Glasgow graduate Tabrez initially started this project, ’26 Letters’ as a cross disciplinary collaboration within his department (photography, illustration and graphic design) but evolved and included contributors such as Sara Fanelli, Frost Design, Daniel Eatock, Practise and Build.
Really nice project and the link shows the stages as the piece got passed from one designer to another.
- Odd character designs and snogging: we're still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ "Tigger"
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work