Another pick from the RCA Show was the work of Povilas Utovka. A designer who is passionate for “solutions that are simple and well thought through”, working mostly on custom made type and print work.
Pictured here are Marc and Monica, two display typefaces show here as a real life display face where messages were changed during the duration of the show. Marc is Headline typeface designed for Issue 13 of ARC magazine and Monika is a headline typeface designed for Monika magazine.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain