Another pick from the RCA Show was the work of Povilas Utovka. A designer who is passionate for “solutions that are simple and well thought through”, working mostly on custom made type and print work.
Pictured here are Marc and Monica, two display typefaces show here as a real life display face where messages were changed during the duration of the show. Marc is Headline typeface designed for Issue 13 of ARC magazine and Monika is a headline typeface designed for Monika magazine.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"