Another pick from the RCA Show was the work of Povilas Utovka. A designer who is passionate for “solutions that are simple and well thought through”, working mostly on custom made type and print work.
Pictured here are Marc and Monica, two display typefaces show here as a real life display face where messages were changed during the duration of the show. Marc is Headline typeface designed for Issue 13 of ARC magazine and Monika is a headline typeface designed for Monika magazine.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns