Richard Ayoade knows how to make a cool music video, he also knows how to do pretty much everything else as writer/participator in such comedic delights as the Mighty Boosh, IT Crowd and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace. His Wiki page is also pretty comprehensive if you’re interested.
There is nothing wrong with a moonwalking Werewolf as featured in Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Thanks to Ella for the tip.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale