Richard Ayoade knows how to make a cool music video, he also knows how to do pretty much everything else as writer/participator in such comedic delights as the Mighty Boosh, IT Crowd and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace. His Wiki page is also pretty comprehensive if you’re interested.
There is nothing wrong with a moonwalking Werewolf as featured in Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Thanks to Ella for the tip.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns