Richard Ayoade knows how to make a cool music video, he also knows how to do pretty much everything else as writer/participator in such comedic delights as the Mighty Boosh, IT Crowd and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace. His Wiki page is also pretty comprehensive if you’re interested.
There is nothing wrong with a moonwalking Werewolf as featured in Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Thanks to Ella for the tip.
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- David Wilson directs deeply moving film B.E.N. about using AI robots to tackle loneliness
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton