We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale