We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again