We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations