We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant