We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”