We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity