We’re flattered to be invited to the launch of Stages next week in Paris, a global art exhibition to raise funds and awareness in the fight against cancer brought to you by Nike and Lance Armstrong.
Over twenty renowned artists, including Shepard Fairy, Geoff McFetridge and Ed Ruscha (Vital to the Core pictured) have donated their time and creativity to express the ‘Livestrong’ message and raise funds for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
We’ll be in Paris at the end of next week and report back then on what promises to be a great show. Check the site for all the details.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU