So I went on about it enough last week but the launch of ‘Launch’ was a great success up in Newcastle on Friday night. Launch was part of Design Event 07 and a massive thanks has to go out to Karen and Danielle for inviting us (If You Could) to be part of it.
The other big thank you of the weekend goes to Dan and Elliot of Deadgood, a fantastic exhibition curated by the two of them held in the decommissioned fire station in the heart of the city.
The pair also produce products under the name Deadgood, including this bookshelf and mirror of the British Isles. Check out their site for more fantastic designs.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"