Keeping it in the family today, following Luke Best this morning we have the rest of his motley crew, Peepshow.
The fantastic collective have recently finished this music video for David E Sugar’s ‘Chelsea Girls’ and it can be seen over on YouTube or alternativly check out the rest of the work over on the Peepshow site (one of the nicest around).
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- Gilles de Brock’s bold poster designs use found imagery and psychedelic hues
- Campbell Addy takes us inside the pages of Niijournal’s long-awaited second issue
- Scott Gallagher photographs the youth of marching bands in Northern Ireland
- South-London artist Lucas Dupuy explores dyslexia through blurred shapes and symbols
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus