Mårten Lange was kind enough to put a copy of his new book Machina in the post for us and it’s an absolute beaut! 34 pages of black and white images of machines and wires in a fantastic perfect bound book.
Machina will also be exhibited at Stapelbädden, Malmö, Sweden,
between the 5th and 14th of October, 2007.
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Bureau Borsche talks us through its album artwork for Laurel Halo
- Handwritten typeface Inkwell brings the personality of a pen to a functional font
- Award-winning photographer Ryan James Caruthers' sensual portraits
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos