Mårten Lange was kind enough to put a copy of his new book Machina in the post for us and it’s an absolute beaut! 34 pages of black and white images of machines and wires in a fantastic perfect bound book.
Machina will also be exhibited at Stapelbädden, Malmö, Sweden,
between the 5th and 14th of October, 2007.
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Kang YeonJi’s beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016