This weeks guest post comes from James Groves, Creative Director of the London studio Third Eye Design, who also have studios in Glasgow and New York.
‘We have just launched the global branding, marketing and advertising campaign for Santiago Calatrava’s Chicago Spire.
The 2000 foot, elegantly twisting tower with 150 floors containing 1,200 unique and premium residences will be the tallest exclusively residential building in the world.
The teaser advertising campaign is currently featuring in publications including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, and Wallpaper.’
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team