This weeks guest post comes from James Groves, Creative Director of the London studio Third Eye Design, who also have studios in Glasgow and New York.
‘We have just launched the global branding, marketing and advertising campaign for Santiago Calatrava’s Chicago Spire.
The 2000 foot, elegantly twisting tower with 150 floors containing 1,200 unique and premium residences will be the tallest exclusively residential building in the world.
The teaser advertising campaign is currently featuring in publications including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, and Wallpaper.’
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Four projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant