This weeks guest post comes from James Groves, Creative Director of the London studio Third Eye Design, who also have studios in Glasgow and New York.
‘We have just launched the global branding, marketing and advertising campaign for Santiago Calatrava’s Chicago Spire.
The 2000 foot, elegantly twisting tower with 150 floors containing 1,200 unique and premium residences will be the tallest exclusively residential building in the world.
The teaser advertising campaign is currently featuring in publications including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, and Wallpaper.’
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s