This weeks guest post comes from James Groves, Creative Director of the London studio Third Eye Design, who also have studios in Glasgow and New York.
‘We have just launched the global branding, marketing and advertising campaign for Santiago Calatrava’s Chicago Spire.
The 2000 foot, elegantly twisting tower with 150 floors containing 1,200 unique and premium residences will be the tallest exclusively residential building in the world.
The teaser advertising campaign is currently featuring in publications including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, and Wallpaper.’
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery