This weeks guest post comes from James Groves, Creative Director of the London studio Third Eye Design, who also have studios in Glasgow and New York.
‘We have just launched the global branding, marketing and advertising campaign for Santiago Calatrava’s Chicago Spire.
The 2000 foot, elegantly twisting tower with 150 floors containing 1,200 unique and premium residences will be the tallest exclusively residential building in the world.
The teaser advertising campaign is currently featuring in publications including Vanity Fair, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, and Wallpaper.’
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli