The Glitchbrowser is a joint collaborative artwork developed between Dimitre Lima, Tony Scott and Iman Moradi for New Langton Arts, San Francisco.
You enter a site and it reloads the page distorting all the images. It is amazingly pleasing when you know it is going to do it, something I’m not sure you’d be too happy about if you didn’t.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood