Randomly generated headlines including ‘Celebrity Chickens – We Took Drugs’, ‘Bendy Ministers Carnival Crisis’ and ‘Extremist Crocoldile Cancer Alert’.
Link through www.thesurrealist.co.uk, a few weird and wonderful little things going on including ‘Food-Eating Battle Monkeys’ and the ‘eBay Feedback Generator’, both very good.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language