Randomly generated headlines including ‘Celebrity Chickens – We Took Drugs’, ‘Bendy Ministers Carnival Crisis’ and ‘Extremist Crocoldile Cancer Alert’.
Link through www.thesurrealist.co.uk, a few weird and wonderful little things going on including ‘Food-Eating Battle Monkeys’ and the ‘eBay Feedback Generator’, both very good.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli