Randomly generated headlines including ‘Celebrity Chickens – We Took Drugs’, ‘Bendy Ministers Carnival Crisis’ and ‘Extremist Crocoldile Cancer Alert’.
Link through www.thesurrealist.co.uk, a few weird and wonderful little things going on including ‘Food-Eating Battle Monkeys’ and the ‘eBay Feedback Generator’, both very good.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity