A weird thing happens when you start to run a blog, you sort of get really interested in everyone else’s blog and what they’re posting and saying.
It has always been an aim of ‘It’s Nice That’ not to solely rely on other blogs to feed the content of our own because we feel that if you look at blogs then you will stumble across it somewhere else. There are of course exceptions to this rule when you see something truly ‘nice’, and you post it and try to get credit where credit’s due. Earlier in the week I posted Vincent Laforet’s photography via Universal Everything’s blog, ‘Everyone Forever’.
The blog has slowly become one of my favourites through the format and way they post. If you get chance I strongly recommend a flick through their archive and addictive header at the top of the page (as pictured).
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"