A weird thing happens when you start to run a blog, you sort of get really interested in everyone else’s blog and what they’re posting and saying.
It has always been an aim of ‘It’s Nice That’ not to solely rely on other blogs to feed the content of our own because we feel that if you look at blogs then you will stumble across it somewhere else. There are of course exceptions to this rule when you see something truly ‘nice’, and you post it and try to get credit where credit’s due. Earlier in the week I posted Vincent Laforet’s photography via Universal Everything’s blog, ‘Everyone Forever’.
The blog has slowly become one of my favourites through the format and way they post. If you get chance I strongly recommend a flick through their archive and addictive header at the top of the page (as pictured).
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity