A weird thing happens when you start to run a blog, you sort of get really interested in everyone else’s blog and what they’re posting and saying.
It has always been an aim of ‘It’s Nice That’ not to solely rely on other blogs to feed the content of our own because we feel that if you look at blogs then you will stumble across it somewhere else. There are of course exceptions to this rule when you see something truly ‘nice’, and you post it and try to get credit where credit’s due. Earlier in the week I posted Vincent Laforet’s photography via Universal Everything’s blog, ‘Everyone Forever’.
The blog has slowly become one of my favourites through the format and way they post. If you get chance I strongly recommend a flick through their archive and addictive header at the top of the page (as pictured).
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery