A weird thing happens when you start to run a blog, you sort of get really interested in everyone else’s blog and what they’re posting and saying.
It has always been an aim of ‘It’s Nice That’ not to solely rely on other blogs to feed the content of our own because we feel that if you look at blogs then you will stumble across it somewhere else. There are of course exceptions to this rule when you see something truly ‘nice’, and you post it and try to get credit where credit’s due. Earlier in the week I posted Vincent Laforet’s photography via Universal Everything’s blog, ‘Everyone Forever’.
The blog has slowly become one of my favourites through the format and way they post. If you get chance I strongly recommend a flick through their archive and addictive header at the top of the page (as pictured).
- Graphic designer Cecilia Serafini uses typography with vibrant panache
- London-based Osheyi Adebayo references his childhood in his retro graphic design
- Tristan Pigott paints “real contemporaries” in upcoming solo exhibition, Juicy Bits
- “The great thing about this book is you don’t have to read it”: sculptor Wilfrid Wood on his favourite books
- The return of the hovering art director: Nejc Prah visualises a day in the life of four art directors
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris