Last Thursday night saw the Young Creative Network take over the Royal College of Art for their summer exhibition.
A showcase of some of the best emerging talent in Design, Illustration, Animation and Interactive Communication along with some guest designers and illustrators (Ian Stevenson pictured) drawing a ‘live’ canvas throughout the opening night.
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockey’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web