This week’s It’s Not Us guest comes to us in the form of illustrator Peter James Field.
‘My image is something I recently did for my visual diary. I think this is how I’ll always remember summer 2007. I was itching to get out and do some drawings, but it was bucketing down almost ceaselessly – and this was the only compromise. I think I managed to find some delight in the drabness…’
We agree. Come back later for Peter’s choice.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan