This week’s It’s Not Us guest comes to us in the form of illustrator Peter James Field.
‘My image is something I recently did for my visual diary. I think this is how I’ll always remember summer 2007. I was itching to get out and do some drawings, but it was bucketing down almost ceaselessly – and this was the only compromise. I think I managed to find some delight in the drabness…’
We agree. Come back later for Peter’s choice.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery