Texas based photographer Brent Humphreys makes the annual trip to France to document the most famous and prestigious road bicycle race in the world, the Tour de France. The result is a beautiful set of images that sum up more about the people who line the roads as much as the cyclists on it.
Thanks to Matt for the link.
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- Carmel Buckley and Mark Harris disect the album covers of calypso singer Mighty Sparrow
- Robots, rules and corporate identity: inside issue three of Japanese football magazine Shukyu
- It's alright, we're alright: the world through the lens of Blaise Cepis
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich