Texas based photographer Brent Humphreys makes the annual trip to France to document the most famous and prestigious road bicycle race in the world, the Tour de France. The result is a beautiful set of images that sum up more about the people who line the roads as much as the cyclists on it.
Thanks to Matt for the link.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?