Texas based photographer Brent Humphreys makes the annual trip to France to document the most famous and prestigious road bicycle race in the world, the Tour de France. The result is a beautiful set of images that sum up more about the people who line the roads as much as the cyclists on it.
Thanks to Matt for the link.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf