We’ve posted up Dominic Wilcox’s Variations on Normal project before. The blog acts as a home for his thoughts, ideas, and inventions that pop into my head as he goes about normal life.
His latest addition though couldn’t go unnoticed, Genetically modified egg improvement design. Dominic question’s “What came first, the egg cup or the egg” and results in this perfectly formed creation. Though as his friend Claudia rightfully points out, “that would be rather painful”.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design