We’ve posted up Dominic Wilcox’s Variations on Normal project before. The blog acts as a home for his thoughts, ideas, and inventions that pop into my head as he goes about normal life.
His latest addition though couldn’t go unnoticed, Genetically modified egg improvement design. Dominic question’s “What came first, the egg cup or the egg” and results in this perfectly formed creation. Though as his friend Claudia rightfully points out, “that would be rather painful”.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio