We’ve posted up Dominic Wilcox’s Variations on Normal project before. The blog acts as a home for his thoughts, ideas, and inventions that pop into my head as he goes about normal life.
His latest addition though couldn’t go unnoticed, Genetically modified egg improvement design. Dominic question’s “What came first, the egg cup or the egg” and results in this perfectly formed creation. Though as his friend Claudia rightfully points out, “that would be rather painful”.
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- Studio Frith on designing Alexa Chung's "formal but playful" fashion label
- Nathaniel Russell adapts his woodcut technique to create positive propaganda posters
- Adobe Stock launches Aesthetic Filters, making image searching even easier
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc