We’ve posted up Dominic Wilcox’s Variations on Normal project before. The blog acts as a home for his thoughts, ideas, and inventions that pop into my head as he goes about normal life.
His latest addition though couldn’t go unnoticed, Genetically modified egg improvement design. Dominic question’s “What came first, the egg cup or the egg” and results in this perfectly formed creation. Though as his friend Claudia rightfully points out, “that would be rather painful”.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work