Here’s Dorothy’s nice pick.
‘If you really believe that those who divide the world into interesting and not interesting are suffering from an inability to appreciate real beauty WFMU is probably not for you. Anti Static is probably not for you. But if you have fifteen minutes Mike Lupica will play you three singles from the 90s that you may or may not enjoy, and he will talk for a while about them. And the sounds are rarely beautiful. But they are always interesting.’
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs