Here’s Dorothy’s nice pick.
‘If you really believe that those who divide the world into interesting and not interesting are suffering from an inability to appreciate real beauty WFMU is probably not for you. Anti Static is probably not for you. But if you have fifteen minutes Mike Lupica will play you three singles from the 90s that you may or may not enjoy, and he will talk for a while about them. And the sounds are rarely beautiful. But they are always interesting.’
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU