Here’s Dorothy’s nice pick.
‘If you really believe that those who divide the world into interesting and not interesting are suffering from an inability to appreciate real beauty WFMU is probably not for you. Anti Static is probably not for you. But if you have fifteen minutes Mike Lupica will play you three singles from the 90s that you may or may not enjoy, and he will talk for a while about them. And the sounds are rarely beautiful. But they are always interesting.’
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100