We have recently been sent two fantastic things through the post. Firstly, Sam and Matt over at ‘The Artists Guide’ sent us through their first publication featuring the likes of Andy Rementer and August Heffner. The first issue is dedicated to the topic of making money.
The second parcel is from Undoboy who we featured a few weeks ago. He kindly sent through a few of his toys, and I duly arranged the Queen’s head on Hitlers body with Mr. T’s legs, nice.
Please feel free to send anything through to us, find the details on the contact page.
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Denis Kuchta’s subtly pixellated identity for Lithuanian arts fair
- Salvador Dalí’s illustrations of aphrodisiacs and more in a reprint of his exotic 1970s cookbook
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations