We have recently been sent two fantastic things through the post. Firstly, Sam and Matt over at ‘The Artists Guide’ sent us through their first publication featuring the likes of Andy Rementer and August Heffner. The first issue is dedicated to the topic of making money.
The second parcel is from Undoboy who we featured a few weeks ago. He kindly sent through a few of his toys, and I duly arranged the Queen’s head on Hitlers body with Mr. T’s legs, nice.
Please feel free to send anything through to us, find the details on the contact page.
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale