We have recently been sent two fantastic things through the post. Firstly, Sam and Matt over at ‘The Artists Guide’ sent us through their first publication featuring the likes of Andy Rementer and August Heffner. The first issue is dedicated to the topic of making money.
The second parcel is from Undoboy who we featured a few weeks ago. He kindly sent through a few of his toys, and I duly arranged the Queen’s head on Hitlers body with Mr. T’s legs, nice.
Please feel free to send anything through to us, find the details on the contact page.
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Daily Dialogue’s minimal designs for its eclectic mix of clients
- Have “artisanal” brands and “craft” branding had their day?
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)