We have recently been sent two fantastic things through the post. Firstly, Sam and Matt over at ‘The Artists Guide’ sent us through their first publication featuring the likes of Andy Rementer and August Heffner. The first issue is dedicated to the topic of making money.
The second parcel is from Undoboy who we featured a few weeks ago. He kindly sent through a few of his toys, and I duly arranged the Queen’s head on Hitlers body with Mr. T’s legs, nice.
Please feel free to send anything through to us, find the details on the contact page.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery