We have recently been sent two fantastic things through the post. Firstly, Sam and Matt over at ‘The Artists Guide’ sent us through their first publication featuring the likes of Andy Rementer and August Heffner. The first issue is dedicated to the topic of making money.
The second parcel is from Undoboy who we featured a few weeks ago. He kindly sent through a few of his toys, and I duly arranged the Queen’s head on Hitlers body with Mr. T’s legs, nice.
Please feel free to send anything through to us, find the details on the contact page.
- Take the Jack Sachs animated tour of the Tate Britain, and meet his odd CG characters along the way
- The effortlessly lovely hand-drawn illustrations of Paula Bulling
- Kii Monroe Arens' delicious gig posters
- Alex Paulus’ paintings are full of misshapen characters in odd situations
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- Carmel Buckley and Mark Harris dissect the album covers of calypso singer Mighty Sparrow
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich