Having only posted his collaboration with Michael Marriott last week at Mother, Anthony Burrill is in Paris this week having installed his latest work at Collette.
A man known to many for large letter pressed sentiments is certainly exploring a variety of new materials, pictured here using large sheets of coloured acrylic.
‘Geometry in Nature‘ runs from January 26th to February 28th.
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau