London based French graphic designer Damien Poulain updates his site with this fantastic project for Colors magazine.
A blank Colors magazine was sent to individual people and various organizations all around the world to be filled with their own stories, photos, etc… a unique notebook.
Damien explains ‘I’ve used the emptiness of this notebook to remove some space on each layer to reveal its physicality and its depth, from the cover to the end.. I then left a final note on the last page – 26 layers going through a grotto where lies nothing than the end of it.‘
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations