London based French graphic designer Damien Poulain updates his site with this fantastic project for Colors magazine.
A blank Colors magazine was sent to individual people and various organizations all around the world to be filled with their own stories, photos, etc… a unique notebook.
Damien explains ‘I’ve used the emptiness of this notebook to remove some space on each layer to reveal its physicality and its depth, from the cover to the end.. I then left a final note on the last page – 26 layers going through a grotto where lies nothing than the end of it.‘
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- "Success breeds success... but you've got to make sure you don't cock it up next time"
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns