London based French graphic designer Damien Poulain updates his site with this fantastic project for Colors magazine.
A blank Colors magazine was sent to individual people and various organizations all around the world to be filled with their own stories, photos, etc… a unique notebook.
Damien explains ‘I’ve used the emptiness of this notebook to remove some space on each layer to reveal its physicality and its depth, from the cover to the end.. I then left a final note on the last page – 26 layers going through a grotto where lies nothing than the end of it.‘
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery