London based French graphic designer Damien Poulain updates his site with this fantastic project for Colors magazine.
A blank Colors magazine was sent to individual people and various organizations all around the world to be filled with their own stories, photos, etc… a unique notebook.
Damien explains ‘I’ve used the emptiness of this notebook to remove some space on each layer to reveal its physicality and its depth, from the cover to the end.. I then left a final note on the last page – 26 layers going through a grotto where lies nothing than the end of it.‘
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?