London based French graphic designer Damien Poulain updates his site with this fantastic project for Colors magazine.
A blank Colors magazine was sent to individual people and various organizations all around the world to be filled with their own stories, photos, etc… a unique notebook.
Damien explains ‘I’ve used the emptiness of this notebook to remove some space on each layer to reveal its physicality and its depth, from the cover to the end.. I then left a final note on the last page – 26 layers going through a grotto where lies nothing than the end of it.‘
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August