‘Chiho Aoshima creates her unique and extraordinary world through manipulation of computer softwares. She draws a whole universe inhabited by child-looking girls, reptiles, insects, in a scenery of cemeteries, fun fairs and old concrete buildings. The characters evolve in a surreal, fascinating and amazingly violent universe.’
She also recently did a piece for the London Underground. Big thanks to Claire for pointing us in the direction of Chiho.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations