‘Chiho Aoshima creates her unique and extraordinary world through manipulation of computer softwares. She draws a whole universe inhabited by child-looking girls, reptiles, insects, in a scenery of cemeteries, fun fairs and old concrete buildings. The characters evolve in a surreal, fascinating and amazingly violent universe.’
She also recently did a piece for the London Underground. Big thanks to Claire for pointing us in the direction of Chiho.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"