Sheffield based graphic designer and art director Marc Alcock has got some nice work. Pictured is ‘Fashion In Progress’, an unused proposal for the end of year catalogue for the School of Fashion students at the University of Leeds.
‘Instead of just showing the finished peices at the end of the course, I filmed the garment fittings that went on throughout the year to show the work in progress. In some cases the final pieces were shot with the students making final changes.’
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood