Sheffield based graphic designer and art director Marc Alcock has got some nice work. Pictured is ‘Fashion In Progress’, an unused proposal for the end of year catalogue for the School of Fashion students at the University of Leeds.
‘Instead of just showing the finished peices at the end of the course, I filmed the garment fittings that went on throughout the year to show the work in progress. In some cases the final pieces were shot with the students making final changes.’
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round