Sheffield based graphic designer and art director Marc Alcock has got some nice work. Pictured is ‘Fashion In Progress’, an unused proposal for the end of year catalogue for the School of Fashion students at the University of Leeds.
‘Instead of just showing the finished peices at the end of the course, I filmed the garment fittings that went on throughout the year to show the work in progress. In some cases the final pieces were shot with the students making final changes.’
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity