Molly Young is a 22 year old writer from New York. Now, I’m sure there’s plenty of wannabe wordsmiths in the Big Apple, but Molly is the real deal.
Beautifully observed and translated musings from the heart of someone who’s name I’m sure you’re going to become very familiar with. She currently writes for (among others) her own blog, about her “miscellaneous food interests” with friend Alice at Salad & Candy, the brilliant We Love You So, personal favourite This Recording and is undoubtedly being courted by many others.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio