Molly Young is a 22 year old writer from New York. Now, I’m sure there’s plenty of wannabe wordsmiths in the Big Apple, but Molly is the real deal.
Beautifully observed and translated musings from the heart of someone who’s name I’m sure you’re going to become very familiar with. She currently writes for (among others) her own blog, about her “miscellaneous food interests” with friend Alice at Salad & Candy, the brilliant We Love You So, personal favourite This Recording and is undoubtedly being courted by many others.
- Curator Shonagh Marshall takes us through the highlights from Hair by Sam McKnight
- Yeji Yun’s imaginative zine combines frozen lands, whales and cocktails
- Zhang Kechun encapsulates the oblivion of China's mysterious Yellow River
- Artist Anna Valdez brings her eye for detail to digital painting
- Bold in its broadness, the work of Dave Singley
- Córdova Canillas seek inspiration between nostalgia and obsolescence for C de C annual
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity