Molly Young is a 22 year old writer from New York. Now, I’m sure there’s plenty of wannabe wordsmiths in the Big Apple, but Molly is the real deal.
Beautifully observed and translated musings from the heart of someone who’s name I’m sure you’re going to become very familiar with. She currently writes for (among others) her own blog, about her “miscellaneous food interests” with friend Alice at Salad & Candy, the brilliant We Love You So, personal favourite This Recording and is undoubtedly being courted by many others.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau