Molly Young is a 22 year old writer from New York. Now, I’m sure there’s plenty of wannabe wordsmiths in the Big Apple, but Molly is the real deal.
Beautifully observed and translated musings from the heart of someone who’s name I’m sure you’re going to become very familiar with. She currently writes for (among others) her own blog, about her “miscellaneous food interests” with friend Alice at Salad & Candy, the brilliant We Love You So, personal favourite This Recording and is undoubtedly being courted by many others.
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team