Earlier this week we held a special night of talks aside from our usual format and invited three recent graduates from our Graduates 2009 feature to the Sense Loft to talk. Rob Matthews, Sroop Sunar and Jack Featherstone all gave an insight into their work and the videos will be posted up over the coming weeks starting with Rob, next Friday. A big thanks to the three of them as well as Sense for their fantastic hospitality as always.
If you’d like to put your name in the hat for the next talk on August 27th, please send Alex a quick e-mail.
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography