Earlier this week we held a special night of talks aside from our usual format and invited three recent graduates from our Graduates 2009 feature to the Sense Loft to talk. Rob Matthews, Sroop Sunar and Jack Featherstone all gave an insight into their work and the videos will be posted up over the coming weeks starting with Rob, next Friday. A big thanks to the three of them as well as Sense for their fantastic hospitality as always.
If you’d like to put your name in the hat for the next talk on August 27th, please send Alex a quick e-mail.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery