Earlier this week we held a special night of talks aside from our usual format and invited three recent graduates from our Graduates 2009 feature to the Sense Loft to talk. Rob Matthews, Sroop Sunar and Jack Featherstone all gave an insight into their work and the videos will be posted up over the coming weeks starting with Rob, next Friday. A big thanks to the three of them as well as Sense for their fantastic hospitality as always.
If you’d like to put your name in the hat for the next talk on August 27th, please send Alex a quick e-mail.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU