Earlier this week we held a special night of talks aside from our usual format and invited three recent graduates from our Graduates 2009 feature to the Sense Loft to talk. Rob Matthews, Sroop Sunar and Jack Featherstone all gave an insight into their work and the videos will be posted up over the coming weeks starting with Rob, next Friday. A big thanks to the three of them as well as Sense for their fantastic hospitality as always.
If you’d like to put your name in the hat for the next talk on August 27th, please send Alex a quick e-mail.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos