A fantastic exhibition on now at Kemistry Gallery run for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
All prints are limited A1 portraits, using 3 fluro, 3 special and black ink. Limited to just 10 of each print.
Contributers include Anthony Burrill (left), A Practise for Everyday Life (right), Parra, Anton GrahnstrÃ¶m, Rose, NMoDesign, Value & Service, Bibliotheque, Build, BB Saunders, Mues Design, North, Emmi, Practise, Proud, Browns, Village Green, Cartlidge Levene, Spin and Experimental Jetset.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU