A fantastic exhibition on now at Kemistry Gallery run for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
All prints are limited A1 portraits, using 3 fluro, 3 special and black ink. Limited to just 10 of each print.
Contributers include Anthony Burrill (left), A Practise for Everyday Life (right), Parra, Anton GrahnstrÃ¶m, Rose, NMoDesign, Value & Service, Bibliotheque, Build, BB Saunders, Mues Design, North, Emmi, Practise, Proud, Browns, Village Green, Cartlidge Levene, Spin and Experimental Jetset.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant