A fantastic exhibition on now at Kemistry Gallery run for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
All prints are limited A1 portraits, using 3 fluro, 3 special and black ink. Limited to just 10 of each print.
Contributers include Anthony Burrill (left), A Practise for Everyday Life (right), Parra, Anton GrahnstrÃ¶m, Rose, NMoDesign, Value & Service, Bibliotheque, Build, BB Saunders, Mues Design, North, Emmi, Practise, Proud, Browns, Village Green, Cartlidge Levene, Spin and Experimental Jetset.
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- Meet the speakers: Frances Corner, Yukai Du, Akinola Davies and Simon Landrein
- Illustrator Antoine Cossé talks about the highs and lows of creating comic books
- How Greg Barth and Droga5’s surreal, retro-futuristic ad for MailChimp was made
- Llewellyn Mejia's paintings created in between commercial projects
- Robert Nicol’s brutish but spirited illustrations spanning artistic mediums
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris