A fantastic exhibition on now at Kemistry Gallery run for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
All prints are limited A1 portraits, using 3 fluro, 3 special and black ink. Limited to just 10 of each print.
Contributers include Anthony Burrill (left), A Practise for Everyday Life (right), Parra, Anton GrahnstrÃ¶m, Rose, NMoDesign, Value & Service, Bibliotheque, Build, BB Saunders, Mues Design, North, Emmi, Practise, Proud, Browns, Village Green, Cartlidge Levene, Spin and Experimental Jetset.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?