A fantastic exhibition on now at Kemistry Gallery run for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
All prints are limited A1 portraits, using 3 fluro, 3 special and black ink. Limited to just 10 of each print.
Contributers include Anthony Burrill (left), A Practise for Everyday Life (right), Parra, Anton GrahnstrÃ¶m, Rose, NMoDesign, Value & Service, Bibliotheque, Build, BB Saunders, Mues Design, North, Emmi, Practise, Proud, Browns, Village Green, Cartlidge Levene, Spin and Experimental Jetset.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"