Jamie graduates with a degree in Illustration later this month from Brighton Uni. This piece, entitled ‘Flying Machine’ is a massive ink drawing. It’s only up until tomorrow afternoon so if your planning on getting down to Brighton to see the show, you’ve only got 24 hours.
Alternatively, we are all exhibiting at the Truman Brewery tomorrow for 5 days. Atlantis Bridge Gallery, Brick Lane. E1. 6pm – 10pm.
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run “famzine” to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design