Jamie graduates with a degree in Illustration later this month from Brighton Uni. This piece, entitled ‘Flying Machine’ is a massive ink drawing. It’s only up until tomorrow afternoon so if your planning on getting down to Brighton to see the show, you’ve only got 24 hours.
Alternatively, we are all exhibiting at the Truman Brewery tomorrow for 5 days. Atlantis Bridge Gallery, Brick Lane. E1. 6pm – 10pm.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf