Jamie graduates with a degree in Illustration later this month from Brighton Uni. This piece, entitled ‘Flying Machine’ is a massive ink drawing. It’s only up until tomorrow afternoon so if your planning on getting down to Brighton to see the show, you’ve only got 24 hours.
Alternatively, we are all exhibiting at the Truman Brewery tomorrow for 5 days. Atlantis Bridge Gallery, Brick Lane. E1. 6pm – 10pm.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau