Jamie graduates with a degree in Illustration later this month from Brighton Uni. This piece, entitled ‘Flying Machine’ is a massive ink drawing. It’s only up until tomorrow afternoon so if your planning on getting down to Brighton to see the show, you’ve only got 24 hours.
Alternatively, we are all exhibiting at the Truman Brewery tomorrow for 5 days. Atlantis Bridge Gallery, Brick Lane. E1. 6pm – 10pm.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August