Jamie graduates with a degree in Illustration later this month from Brighton Uni. This piece, entitled ‘Flying Machine’ is a massive ink drawing. It’s only up until tomorrow afternoon so if your planning on getting down to Brighton to see the show, you’ve only got 24 hours.
Alternatively, we are all exhibiting at the Truman Brewery tomorrow for 5 days. Atlantis Bridge Gallery, Brick Lane. E1. 6pm – 10pm.
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos