This week’s guest poster is Laura Clayton. Laura is Grafik Magazine’s hugely talented staff writer.
‘This year, Grafik celebrated its 150th issue with a huge homemade cake, too much booze and these rather handsome little books (if we do say so ourselves). We asked 150 inspirational types to tell us about an idea, a person, an object or activity that inspires themâ€”from takeaway menus to porcelain dogsâ€”and compiled the results into dinky foil blocked volumes. Yours for a tenner (+p&p), it’s great for the bathroom.’
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design