This week’s guest poster is Laura Clayton. Laura is Grafik Magazine’s hugely talented staff writer.
‘This year, Grafik celebrated its 150th issue with a huge homemade cake, too much booze and these rather handsome little books (if we do say so ourselves). We asked 150 inspirational types to tell us about an idea, a person, an object or activity that inspires themâ€”from takeaway menus to porcelain dogsâ€”and compiled the results into dinky foil blocked volumes. Yours for a tenner (+p&p), it’s great for the bathroom.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"