Ryan Miller is a graphic designer graduate from the University of Teesside.
‘Souvenir land posters’ are two from a series of five in response to MTV D&AD Student Awards Competition Brief. Souvenir Land is a resort split into 5 sectors, with each sector representing a city from each continent that is rich in youth culture. The cities represented are Rio De Janeiro, Berlin, New York City, Tokyo and Melbourne.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?