Ryan Miller is a graphic designer graduate from the University of Teesside.
‘Souvenir land posters’ are two from a series of five in response to MTV D&AD Student Awards Competition Brief. Souvenir Land is a resort split into 5 sectors, with each sector representing a city from each continent that is rich in youth culture. The cities represented are Rio De Janeiro, Berlin, New York City, Tokyo and Melbourne.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Superb graphic design for Factory Records-inspired tape and vinyl label
- Design agency dn&co. set to rebranding a whole area of London, St James's