Ryan Miller is a graphic designer graduate from the University of Teesside.
‘Souvenir land posters’ are two from a series of five in response to MTV D&AD Student Awards Competition Brief. Souvenir Land is a resort split into 5 sectors, with each sector representing a city from each continent that is rich in youth culture. The cities represented are Rio De Janeiro, Berlin, New York City, Tokyo and Melbourne.
- The idyllic and relatable still lifes of Bradley Kerl
- We spoke to the director behind Young Thug's "Wyclef Jean" video
- Illustrator Marina Pcheliakova’s happy characters follow a range of leisure pursuits
- A closer look at the work of “performer and plastic artist” Caroline Denervaud
- Oriele Steiner’s naive pastel works interpret the world around her
- Alan Resnick animates the adventures of his odd little character Johnny Bubble
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant