James Fletcher is a 21 year old student studying Graphic Communication BA at LUSAD.
Minichiello in PostScript! (pictured) is a 254 page book representing the deconstructive nature of Mario Minichiello’s illustrations. It contains short readable essays analysing the illustrator’s thought-provoking imageary. The whole book has been printed as PostScript code, including the cover.
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, Director
- Founder and creative director of ManVsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys