This weeks It’s Not Us posts come from the seemingly unstoppable Jason Munn, also known as The Small Stakes. If you’ve been living in a hole for the past couple of years, you won’t know Jason to be one of the brightest, most consistent voices in American poster design – his work a triumph of poise, wit and subtlety.
‘These are two recent posters both using metallic silver and black â€“ I love this color combination. The first is a poster to promote the release of LCD Soundsystem’s Sound of Silver. This is a limited edition screen printed poster sent out by the label to independent record shops. The second is a screen printed poster for a recent show by The Books in San Francisco.’
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan