It’s that time again! The final weekend in the July sees the beautiful John Madejski Garden open it’s doors to some of “the best up and coming British designers”, inviting them to create a village fete stall with a twist.
Me, Will and Bryony will be unveiling our effort, Pork Snatchings and manning the stall all weekend, so please do pop along, have a go at our very lo-fi game and say hello. It promises to be a very special 10th anniversary of the fete so get there early and pray for sunshine!
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August