It’s that time again! The final weekend in the July sees the beautiful John Madejski Garden open it’s doors to some of “the best up and coming British designers”, inviting them to create a village fete stall with a twist.
Me, Will and Bryony will be unveiling our effort, Pork Snatchings and manning the stall all weekend, so please do pop along, have a go at our very lo-fi game and say hello. It promises to be a very special 10th anniversary of the fete so get there early and pray for sunshine!
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau