It’s that time again! The final weekend in the July sees the beautiful John Madejski Garden open it’s doors to some of “the best up and coming British designers”, inviting them to create a village fete stall with a twist.
Me, Will and Bryony will be unveiling our effort, Pork Snatchings and manning the stall all weekend, so please do pop along, have a go at our very lo-fi game and say hello. It promises to be a very special 10th anniversary of the fete so get there early and pray for sunshine!
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli