It’s that time again! The final weekend in the July sees the beautiful John Madejski Garden open it’s doors to some of “the best up and coming British designers”, inviting them to create a village fete stall with a twist.
Me, Will and Bryony will be unveiling our effort, Pork Snatchings and manning the stall all weekend, so please do pop along, have a go at our very lo-fi game and say hello. It promises to be a very special 10th anniversary of the fete so get there early and pray for sunshine!
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round