It’s that time again! The final weekend in the July sees the beautiful John Madejski Garden open it’s doors to some of “the best up and coming British designers”, inviting them to create a village fete stall with a twist.
Me, Will and Bryony will be unveiling our effort, Pork Snatchings and manning the stall all weekend, so please do pop along, have a go at our very lo-fi game and say hello. It promises to be a very special 10th anniversary of the fete so get there early and pray for sunshine!
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)