Illustrator Jasper Goodall updates his site, including this work for Future Loop Foundation and their EP ‘Scratch and Sniff’.
Also worth checking out Product of God, online store selling limited edition prints. As well as Jasper’s work, there’s work from Kate Gibb, David Foldvari, Mat Maitland, Genevieve Gauckler, Vania Zouravliov, Klaus Haapaniemi, Parra and Kam Tang.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s something for the summer, JG4B. Teaming up with designer Louise Middleton the pair create a range of super-luxe swimwear.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc