Illustrator Jasper Goodall updates his site, including this work for Future Loop Foundation and their EP ‘Scratch and Sniff’.
Also worth checking out Product of God, online store selling limited edition prints. As well as Jasper’s work, there’s work from Kate Gibb, David Foldvari, Mat Maitland, Genevieve Gauckler, Vania Zouravliov, Klaus Haapaniemi, Parra and Kam Tang.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s something for the summer, JG4B. Teaming up with designer Louise Middleton the pair create a range of super-luxe swimwear.
- The creative team behind John Grant’s post-apocalyptic world
- They have beauty, they have grace, they are Jack Mears’ ceramic dogs
- Caroline Tompkins deftly captures goggle marks, swim caps and foam floats
- Illustrator Jan Robert Duennweller's erratic style creates "visual headlines"
- Réka Neszmélyi's boundary breaking identity for Hungarian Bánkitó Cultural & Music Festival 2016
- Five things to remember as a young creative
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale