Illustrator Jasper Goodall updates his site, including this work for Future Loop Foundation and their EP ‘Scratch and Sniff’.
Also worth checking out Product of God, online store selling limited edition prints. As well as Jasper’s work, there’s work from Kate Gibb, David Foldvari, Mat Maitland, Genevieve Gauckler, Vania Zouravliov, Klaus Haapaniemi, Parra and Kam Tang.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s something for the summer, JG4B. Teaming up with designer Louise Middleton the pair create a range of super-luxe swimwear.
- “It's not overly-shiny ‘render porn’ — it's got soul”: Margot Bowman on her new film for River Island
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard’s personal polaroids
- Nora Sturges’ clean and simple paintings using the unusual medium of eggs
- “A small Japanese photographer is on the same page of great photographers!”: Piczo joins WeFolk
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages