Illustrator Jasper Goodall updates his site, including this work for Future Loop Foundation and their EP ‘Scratch and Sniff’.
Also worth checking out Product of God, online store selling limited edition prints. As well as Jasper’s work, there’s work from Kate Gibb, David Foldvari, Mat Maitland, Genevieve Gauckler, Vania Zouravliov, Klaus Haapaniemi, Parra and Kam Tang.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s something for the summer, JG4B. Teaming up with designer Louise Middleton the pair create a range of super-luxe swimwear.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli