Illustrator Jasper Goodall updates his site, including this work for Future Loop Foundation and their EP ‘Scratch and Sniff’.
Also worth checking out Product of God, online store selling limited edition prints. As well as Jasper’s work, there’s work from Kate Gibb, David Foldvari, Mat Maitland, Genevieve Gauckler, Vania Zouravliov, Klaus Haapaniemi, Parra and Kam Tang.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s something for the summer, JG4B. Teaming up with designer Louise Middleton the pair create a range of super-luxe swimwear.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery