“Blackle.com – Saving energy one search at a time”. I heard about this a while ago and Caz kindly pointed it out to me a few days ago.
Okay, it doesn’t look the same but black google would save 750 megawatt-hours a year (here’s the maths). Now I don’t know exactly what that means but the long and short of it is, you get the same google search results and save the lanet at the same time.
- "Finding new ideas is about breaking the cycle”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays February
- Nelly Ben Hayoun takes us 1,750 metres underground
- March Diary: where to go and what to see
- My First: a closer look at designer Bruce Usher and illustrator Antti Kalevi's book, I Can Speak With Shapes
- Bill Rebholz’s lengthy illustrations full of shapely narratives
- Anthony Burrill’s new book urges you to Make It Now!
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process