This weeks guest post comes from London based studio Build. Michael and wife Nicky set up the studio in the autumn of 2001, working across a wide range of print design and art direction.
Recently Build have worked on this 12” sleeve for Simple records for their compilation album ‘Simple Sounds’. ‘Bringing the Simple identity to life through photography by Chris Allen. Narrative/Art direction by Build, set in urban, nature, work, leisure spaces and TYP 1451.’
- Mercedes-Benz team up with Ace Norton, Homer Hans Bryant and Sandy Liang for new short
- Rob Hunter illustrates Robert Louis Stevenson poem for The Land of Nod
- A photographic history of America by National Geographic
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity