This weeks guest post comes from London based studio Build. Michael and wife Nicky set up the studio in the autumn of 2001, working across a wide range of print design and art direction.
Recently Build have worked on this 12” sleeve for Simple records for their compilation album ‘Simple Sounds’. ‘Bringing the Simple identity to life through photography by Chris Allen. Narrative/Art direction by Build, set in urban, nature, work, leisure spaces and TYP 1451.’
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design