This weeks guest post comes from London based studio Build. Michael and wife Nicky set up the studio in the autumn of 2001, working across a wide range of print design and art direction.
Recently Build have worked on this 12” sleeve for Simple records for their compilation album ‘Simple Sounds’. ‘Bringing the Simple identity to life through photography by Chris Allen. Narrative/Art direction by Build, set in urban, nature, work, leisure spaces and TYP 1451.’
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100