Recent Brighton graduate Laura launches her online portfolio. Pictured is her Proverbs project (in collaboration with Katie Waters).
‘Proverbs are well known sayings that are intended to influence the way people act or think. Although still commonly used, the meanings have now become outdated and irrelevant to people’s lives. Our aim is to encourage you to challenge these conventions by choosing words that fit your outlook on life.’
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan